Recent Posts

Friday, September 14, 2012

Well, this is embarassing

Welcome all my new friends from MGoBlog. It seems my good buddy, Seth, has invited y'all over to my place for the evening. I'm thrilled you could make it. I apologize for not wearing any pants when I answered the door, but ole' Sethy-poo forgot to mention he was inviting you. Don't worry, though. Make yourselves at home.

Let me show you around. Over here on the right of your screen you'll find a bunch of short stories I've written over the last few years that have been kindly published by internet lit friends. You'll also find a little bit further down, a collection of essays I've written about bands I was in back in the day, as well as websites and music samples. If you like music, you might like that part of the website.

On the left of the screen you have a few things of mine available for purchase. Feel free to pick a couple up for your mama and papa.

In case you're wondering who I am (other than an old friend of Seth's) well, the long and short is I'm a writer of fiction things. I'm also a reader of fiction things. I was born and raised in the great state of Michigan and I went to (and graduated from) the only university in that state worth mentioning, U of M, home of the winged helmets, Diag, and outsized arrogance. I live in Atlanta now and I'm married to a Georgia Bulldog. Don't feel bad for me, it isn't all terrible. After six years I think I'm starting to get the hang of barking at opposing teams' fans. It's kind of fun, actually.

At any rate, thank you so much for stopping by. Take a look around. Read some fiction. Enjoy yourselves, and most importantly, Go Blue!

0 comments: