Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Speaking of Love

Amidst all this book-writing craziness, I have been doing a godawful job of promoting my work and the hard work of others. Australia-based Bright Light Media has tapped my story "The First Word" for their adorable* collection of uplifting stories about family and love. The book is called Speaking of Love and you can purchase it here. BLM is putting a huge advertising push behind this and it is available on all major e-book platforms, I believe. If you're looking for a great Valentine's gift to get your mom or grandma, this is it. Trust me, it's beautiful. Thanks to BLM for including me. I'm very proud to be a part of this. The YouTube ad is after the jump.




Bright Light Media is on all the major social media platforms, so if you wanna join up with em or like some stuff here are the details:

Facebook
Twitter
 

*And I mean this seriously. It is adorable. I can't tell you how honored I am to be a part of such an honorable project. In this day and age, to actively try to spread joy is a truly beautiful thing.

0 comments: