Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Year of the Novel

Alrighty-do! I am that much closer to being done. After taking over a week off because of my trip to the Great Lakes State, I hit the ground running earlier this week and finished up the second character's story. That makes two of the four story lines sewn up. Only, obviously, two more to go. One of them should be pretty easy because the characters don't have that much more to their story. The other storyline, though, is the biggie. Three of the main characters reside in this storyline and they are pretty darn important to the overall scheme of the novel. They are sort of the yin and yang of the story and it's important I get them right. That's why I'm saving them for last. I feel like if I have everything else figured out then it will be easier to slide the last section into the bosom of the rest.

So, that's the update. I'm in the homestretch, and I can feel it. Pray for me, my friends.

0 comments: