Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Small Word about your Dog Eat Crow World

For those of you who have been checking out the site for awhile, you may have noticed a growing predominance of Amazon product links. Please don't judge me, but this is my feeble attempt to monetize this site in the easiest and least intrusive way possible. For those of you who don't use Amazon that's cool, I understand, feel free to not click on the links. For those of you who do use Amazon, though, know that when you click on one of these nifty product links and then ultimately end up buying something, you are helping support an aspiring writer and father and husband and frontiersman and are pretty much being totally awesome.

So basically, if you like me then click on the links and buy stuff from Amazon. If you don't, then don't. I won't hold it against you. Promise.

End of PSA.

0 comments: