Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

He is Talking to the Fat Lady

As soon as I heard xTx had a chapbook coming out on Safety Third Enterprises, I made sure I was waiting in the e-line the day it came on sale. Good thing I did because the darn thing sold out in a day.

Well, the adorable little green book came last week and over the weekend I had the chance to devour it in one sitting. While I had read some of the stories before they were certainly deserving of a second pass through, and the new ones were pretty much exactly as I expected: harsh, brutal, and absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, due to the whole sold out nature of the chapbook, any of you who don't already have it can't get a copy, but several of the stories have been published before, including the titular story.

Anyway, the chapbook is great, read xTx. Go to her blog.

2 comments:

xTx said...

Thank you!!

Tres Crow said...

No problem. You deserve any and all praise sent your way.