Recent Posts

Monday, March 1, 2010

Born Magazine

As I scour the internets for markets to place my work, and for other great writers to spotlight, I often find markets that really pique my interest, either because the content is extraordinary or the mission is unique. One market that falls in the latter category is called Born Magazine and the mission of the 'zine is to combine good writers with good visual artists to make exciting interactive art projects. Started in Seattle in 1996, Born is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit company that releases both a web-based and print magazine with unique content on each. I must say the idea is an exciting one and after spending an hour watching project after project I realized I had to tell y'all about it.

You can check out the magazine here.

0 comments: