Recent Posts

Monday, February 8, 2010

Godspeed You Black Emperor: Chapter One

I have mentioned, rather cryptically, several times on this blog that I have a finished, unpublished novel sitting somewhere in the deepest confines of my computer. While I'm not too keen on discussing the reasons for the dumptrucking right now, I do think the time has come to let you, my faithful readers, take a gander at this mysterious novel.

All you need to know going in is that this novel is the first in a trilogy and that there are some dirty words and adult content.

Let me know what you think.

You can read the first chapter of the novel here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is finished? Give it a touch up and get it out there. I wanted to keep reading.

The Crow said...

Thanks for the comment Anonymous. I will periodically post chapters from this. Look for Chapter Two next month.

When I say that it's done, what I should really say is that it's half-done, in that the rough draft is completed, but the final draft (of which you read the first chapter) is only 3/4 done. Hopefully in the next couple months I will get it all the way done so I can share it with you all.

At any rate, I'm very glad you liked it. Thank you very much.