Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The books you could never live without

The New York Times recently ran an interesting interactive feature in which six successful authors read excerpts from books that they absolutely couldn't live without. This got me thinking about what books I couldn't live without. I assumed this would be difficult, but as soon as I gave it any thought I realized it was actually a ridiculously easy question for me.

Here are the three books I couldn't live without and in all reality if every book on Earth were to be destroyed other than these three I don't think I would ever be bored, literatarily speaking.

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
It by Stephen King

So, what are the books you couldn't live without? Comment away.

0 comments: