Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2666: A Journey Into the Heart of Literary Madness

I am a glutton for literary punishment. Not only did I spend my summer reading the beast that is Infinite Jest, but I am going to spend my winter reading Robert Bolano's massive tome, 2666. Again, I will be reading this with my friends over at Infinite Summer* and I am looking forward to delving into this modern masterpiece with those brilliant minds. I welcome as many of you as possible to join me as I journey into the heart of literary madness once again.

I will try to post occasionally on my journey if I get the time...or understand enough about this book to say anything of import.

You can purchase 2666 here if you're interested.


*This is, of course, assuming the Infinite Summer peeps get their act together and update the website. I'm reading this book regardless but it would be awesome to read it with a group.

0 comments: