Recent Posts

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Mastodon Beard

This is a post I did for Metalsucks.net as my part of Vince Neilstein and my site-swap last week. It's a review* of Mastodon's latest album Crack the Skye which takes a few artistic licenses as it progresses. There are parts of the review that are true, parts that are maybe a little bit on the not so true side. Let's see if you can figure out which ones are which.

So, without further ado, I give you "The Mastodon Beard".



*I call it a review because there is really nothing else to call it. The original title for the piece was "How Mastodon Makes Me, Like, Feel, Ya Know?", which I sort of think is a more apt title than the one I chose. It really is more a description of all of the images my mind conjured when I listened to the album.

0 comments: